If you find that you are constantly manually adding your name to the end of your messages, or simply forgetting to sign them at all, then this is the tutorial for you. In this tutorial, we’re going to cover how to set up your signature in Microsoft Outlook.
- To begin, obviously open Microsoft Outlook. You will be presented with your inbox.
- From here we have a couple of options to access the signature options. First we can click Outlook > Preferences.
- Click on Signatures.
- From here, you will be presented with the following screen. You can remove the “–” from the signature in the Standard Signature Preview and then add your own.
- Once you have set your standard signature, you can be done! Or you can add a new Signature and specify which one you want on New Messages and which one you want on Replies/Forwards. You can also have different signatures depending on the account you are using.
- Alternatively, if you forgot to do this, and you’ve already created a message, then you can access it using the button on the Message Tab. HINT: You may need to scroll the toolbar to the right to see the button.
- Once you have clicked this button, return to step 4 in the main method, and all the steps remain the same.